It’s almost the end of the year, which means iI figured that I would do an overview of how my hear has been. Here’s what 2010 looked like for me
- would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010? Creativity – I want to stop talking about the things I want to do and just do them.
- What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory? October 12th – It was the day I had all four wisdom teeth removed.
- What was your biggest achievement of the year? Paying off my overdraft and saving up the money required for my wisdom tooth extraction (both were done in less than two months).
- What was your biggest failure? Making a fool out of myself the two times I got incredibly drunk.
- Did you suffer illness or injury? Nothing major, it’s just that I was sick ALL the time.
- What was the best thing you bought? The new bed!
- Whose behaviour merited celebration? Phillip’s – for putting up with me the two times I got incredibly drunk. He’s definitely a keeper!
- Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed? I’m not going to post about it.
- Where did most of your money go? food, travel to and from work, paying off my bills and my wisdom tooth extraction.
- What did you get really, really, really excited about? Getting married…
- What song/album will always remind you of 2009? Teenage Dream – Katy Perry
- Compared to this time last year, are you:
- happier or sadder? happier
- thinner or fatter? fatter *sadface*
- richer or poorer? richer
- What do you wish you’d done more of? reading for pleasure, cleaning, traveling
- What do you wish you’d done less of? sleeping and wasting the day in bed
- How did you be spending Christmas? With Phillip, my youngest sister mum and her bf.
- Who did you spend the most time on the phone with? I don’t talk to people on the phone that much so probably dad(?)
- Did you fall in love in 2010? No, I was already in love <3
- How many one night stands in this last year? 0
- What was your favourite TV programme? Dr Who
- Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? i don’t really spend a lot of time hating people, i learned that a long time ago.
- What was the best book(s) you read? The real question should be ‘how many books did you read’?
- What was your greatest musical discovery? The XX , Florence + The Machine and Passion Pit.
- What did you want and get? Pac-man limited edition 30th anniversary moleskines <3 <3 <3 <3
- What did you want and not get? I can’t really think of anything
- What were your favourite films of this year? That I saw in theatre? Boy and Scott Pilgrim Vs The World
- What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? 26, I spent it eating pancakes, watching movies and shopping. Great day <3
- What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Nothing I can think of.
- How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010? Girly, cute, a little out there.
- What kept you sane? Phillip.
- Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? David Tennant. I was a bit obsessed with him at the beginning of the year, and Katherine Moennig.
- What political issue stirred you the most?
- Who did you miss? No one really?
- Who was the best new person you met? So many awesome people!
- Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010. It’s okay to be vulnerable in front of people.
- Quote a song lyric that sums up your year?
That bridge is on fire, back to where I’ve been.
I’m froze by desire, no need to leave.
Where would I be, if this were to go under?
That’s a risk I’d take.
I’m froze by desire.
As if a choice I’d make