I had planned on making this a regular feature: seasonal posts, so I could track what things I kept in my bag, and how overstuffed my bags are (I have broken the straps of so many bags I’ve lost count). Obviously, this hasn’t happened – I went through my tags earlier and saw that in the past year and a half I’ve made three posts, the last one was in August. Whoops.
Anyway, here’s what I currently have in my bag:
- Water bottle – I actually have about three of these bottles in my bag, I refill them and keep them in my drawer at work, so I don’t have to keep going to Butlers to get them to fill it up when they’re empty.
- Glasses case – they were originally for the glasses I got from Clearly Contacts, but I now keep my sunglasses in them.
- Contact lens bag – inside this bag I have: contact lens, case, conditioner, solution, cleaning fluid; and eyedrops
- Headphones – they were my leaving gift from Amstore.
- Keychain – On this chain I have: apartment access card, apartment key, key for drawers at work, key for the shelves at work; and my snapper card.
- Strawberry scented hand cleanser from The Body Shop
- 2012 Planner
- I listen to bands that don’t even exist yet journal – it was a gift from my mum, I LOVE it
- Notepad for writing lists
- A friend’s birthday card