Happy Wednesday Everybody! We’ve made it to the middle of the (working) week; it’s also the part of the week where I share the things that have made me smile and that I’m grateful for with you guys
- Getting the same birthday present from my dad and one of my sisters – I got home from work on Thursday to find that my sister had brought my present over, I opened it and cracked up laughing, as it was the same journal my dad had bought me. I LOVE IT! On a serious note, how much do I complain about people?!
- A combined birthday dinner with friends – It was a great night with great food and company (I also got some awesome presents).
- Sunday afternoon coffee with Phillip and Rochelle – We had coffee at Deluxe, along with THE BEST gluten-free caramel slice EVER.
- Getting ‘mad props‘ in the monthly newsletter work sends out – I was so excited when I saw that, actually, excited is probably a bit mild for what I was.
- The little things: Getting AMAZING (and incredibly helpful) feedback after an interview, email conversations with friends, Skyrim (I think I’m addicted), having a boyfriend who buys me ‘bad‘ food when I’m sad; the feeling I get when I’ve made someone’s day