Thanks to The Catss Meoww for the nomination; I love filling things like this out so I’m quite excited (I’m also listening to Troublemaker by Weezer so I’m in between blogging wand wanting to dance around my office).
Here are the steps to accept One Lovely Blog:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add seven facts about yourself.
- You must nominate up to fifteen other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
- I am a total introvert, and I really hate small talk because I’m so bad at it/socially awkward.
- I pull my hair out when I’m really anxious and/or stressed; I’ve been doing it for years.
- I get sunburnt. I once had sunburn on my legs that was so bad I couldn’t sit properly for almost a week.
- I worked at my first job for 11 years.
- I cried when I first saw a giant panda in real life (not sure if it was the panda, or the random chipmunk that ran out in front of me right after I saw it, or both).
- We had a pet chicken when I was a child, it liked being cuddled/held.
- I can’t drive; I don’t even have my learners.
Anyone who wants to do this! Let me know if you end up doing this, so I can read facts about you ♥