I have been meaning to post something for the last few days, but I’ve been home sick from work (throat infection, yucky) and have been bored as hell/out of ideas. I’m committed to this blogging on a regular basis thing, so decided to the TMI Tag. I’ll try to get some proper content up soon (a recipe, maybe? I’m Not sure yet).
For those of you who don’t know (hi mum!) TMI stands for too much information, and I will be answering 50 questions that you may or may not care to know the answers to.
1. What are you wearing? A baggy merino dress, tights and some vans.
2. Ever been in love? Yes! I’m married; you’d hope I was in love with the person I’m married to.
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Not really.
4. How tall are you? 173cm, so about 5’7”, I think.
5. How much do you weigh? I honestly don’t know, I haven’t weighted myself since I had surgery earlier this year as the numbers were depressing me.
6. Any tattoos? Yes, one.
7. Any piercings? Just the ears now, I have had a few though: labret, tongue, both nipples. I went through a stage where I was really piercing obsessed. I also wanted a septum, medusa, monroe, bridge piercing, as well as snake bites.
8. OTP (One True Pairing: The Doctor and the TARDIS. It’s cannon now, so…
9. Favourite show? Doctor Who, Bones, New Girl, My Little Pony, How I met Your Mother…
10. Favourite bands? I don’t really have a favourite
11. Something you miss? Being able to eat anywhere when I’m out and about. Not being able to eat gluten kind of sucks sometimes.
12. Favourite song? Don’t have one.
13. How old are you? 30
14. Zodiac sign? Aquarius
15. Quality you look for in a partner? Intelligence, someone who can make me laugh, and someone who respects and loves me for me.
16: Favourite Quote? I saw this posted on Instagram and it’s become my life motto:
17: Favourite actor? Don’t have one.
18: Favourite colour? Don’t have one, but I’m really liking teal at the moment.
19: Loud music or soft? Depends on the mood. If I’m tired, or want to find something then soft, but if I’m angry, hyped or need motivating then loud for sure.
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? My office or the bathroom. I hate crying in front of people, so I need to be alone.
21: How long does it take you to shower? Anywhere between 5 – 20 minutes, depending on what I’m doing.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? It depends on how much time I have and what I have to do, usually between 15 and 30 minutes.
23: Ever been in a physical fight? Nope.
24: Turn on? Intelligence and humour.
25: Turn off? People usually say arrogance for this questions, but I think a bit of arrogance, but I don’t mind it if there’s the intelligence to back it up. I really hate morons who think they’re smart/funny and dudebros though.
26: The reason I started blogging? I love writing.
27: Fears? Earthquakes, I have been scared of them since I was five. We had an earthquake drill at school that terrified me; I wouldn’t stop crying and refused to come out from under my desk when it was finished, so they called my grandparents who came and picked me up.
28: Last thing that made you cry? Work related stress a few weeks ago.
29: Last time you said you loved someone? Today at some point.
31: Last book you read? Oh Lord. I used to read so much as a child, but haven’t read anything in ages. I have downloaded a bunch of eBooks on my Kindle, but just need to get around to reading them!
32: The book you’re currently reading? None.
33: Last show you watched? The Simpsons yesterday.
34: Last person you talked to? My husband.
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? He’s my husband.
36: Favourite food? The food from Bunner’s. I know I’ve gone on about them a hell of a lot since we got back from Canada, but HOLY SHIT best food EVER.
37: Place you want to visit? New York.
38: Last place you were? Aside from our apartment? The Supermarket.
39: Do you have a crush? Nope.
40: Last time you kissed someone? Today, probably a couple of hours ago.
41: Last time you were insulted? I don’t know, and I can’t remember the last time I thought I was insulted either (but probably wasn’t), so that’s something!
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? Cherry.
43: What instruments do you play? None! I got a Ukulele for Christmas in 2012, still haven’t learnt how to play her. Whoops.
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? The necklace my dad had made for my 25th birthday. It’s a Samoan Tala that my grandmother kept from the year I was born.
45: Last sport you played? I don’t play sport…
46: Last song you sang? No idea, probably something I made up while narrating my life (this is why Phillip refuses to watch New Girl).
47: Favourite chat up line? Are you going to bed?? Mind if I Slytherin? Harry Potter pick up lines ftw.
48: Have you ever used it? Haha. No.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? My sister came over on Friday after my doctor’s appointment.
50: Who should answer these questions next? Anyone who wants to – let me know if you decide to do it!