Happy Wednesday! I hope everyone has been having a great (or at least good) week. Here are a few things that have made me smile this week
- Harry, isn’t he the cutest?
- Cuddles with Harry (aka bae), I fell asleep cuddling him on Sunday morning.
- The littlest shop collectables from New World. The pineapple is my favourite by far
- The weather the past couple of days. The weekend/Monday was pretty shitty, so it was awesome when the sun came out yesterday.
- My new sunglasses! They’re Karen Walker and were a bit pricey, but I am in LOVE.
- My bird dress! It’s my favourite summer dress, a woman at work commented on how she loved it, and when I turned around she was wearing the same one!
- Post election coffee
- Kumara bubble and squeak from Lido, it was amazing
- Bakeworks gluten free muffins. HOLY SHIT.
Listening to: 101 90s R&B Anthems, this mix brings back memories of being a teenager listening to music in my bedroom surrounded my posters of Dru HIll, Aaliyah, Total and Immature (pretty much every inch of my wall was covered in posters).