Hi guys! I hope your weekend is well: it’s Sunday here and (sadly) the last day of my Christmas break. I’m bummed that it’s over, but I can’t really complain, the break was awesome. It’s just that these things are never long enough.
Seeing it’s the last day off, I figured it would be a great time to show you the bag I have been using, and what I’ve been carrying around with me on my time off.
I got the bag I’m currently using a few years ago from Farmers (I didn’t need a new bag, but it was on sale, how could I resist?! I can’t remember the price, but it was between $10 – $15). I like this bag, because it fits everything I need, and isn’t incredibly bulky.
In My Bag:
- My instax mini – I bought this during a Boxing Day sale and have carried it around with me ever since. SO OBSESSED.
- My phone (iPhone 6)
- Sunscreen – I burn, so I make sure I have sunscreen on me, so I can reapply it throughout the day.
- Lip balm – my current favourite is Benetint by Benefit. It smells amazing and the tint is fairly decent too.
- My camera (Canon SX700, this camera is really good for a mid range camera)
- Extra film for the instax
My Favourite Instax Shots:
Top: 1. kayaks on the waterfront 2. my husband 3. in-the-car-after-the-zoo selfie
Bottom: 1. a giraffe at the zoo 3. a rose 3. Wellington waterfront
What are you currently carrying around in your bag? Anything you can’t live without at the moment? Let me know! xx