HI guys, it’s officially spring in New Zealand, and so I thought it was time to do an updated What’s In My Bag post.
The bag I’m currently using is a Ruby and Kit canvas backpack that I bought at the beginning of the year from Equip. Even though it fits a bit more in it than I had thought, I’ve been travelling lightly lately (well for me at least)
Here’s what I’ve been carrying around with me:
In my bag
- My sister L’s Carhartt beanie
- An A4 notebook
- Many, many pens
- My makeup bag. I got this one from a pharmacy near my work. I bought this one, because I wanted one for our trip to Auckland in April, and thought it was super cute.
- My wallet. I bought this at the Kickaldie’s winter sale, and while it was half-price, it was still kind of pricey; I love it though.
in my makeup bag
My makeup bag has been stuffed to the rim lately, here’s what I currently have in it (I usually also carry a couple of lipsticks around, but have been pretty lazy in regards to putting makeup products on my face this week)
- Hand cream, my hands have been super dry lately.
- Trilogy’s Everything Balm; seirously, this stuff has been a saviour.
- Hurraw! Lipbalm in cinnamon (I lost the cherry one I mentioned in the post about skincare products I’m currently using)
- Strepsils Plus throat spray.
- Trilogy’s jua perfume
- Goodness chia seed oil in full size and trial size. I mentioned this in my August favourites video; it’s amazing.
- Rescue Remedy pastilles
- A compact
- A trial size of the Goodness Every Morning Moisturiser
- a Neutrogena Hydro Boost eye roller
- Throat lozenges
So, that’s what I currently have in my bag. What’s in yours? Do you over-stuff your bags (like I usually do), or do you like to travel light?