Today’s post is a bit of a filler post; it’s a tag post, and it’s one that I have been wanting to do for a couple of months (I’ve had a draft sitting on my desktop for about a month). It is the Beauty Q&A Tag.
If you would like to find out more about the skincare/beauty items I’m currently using, as well as my habits (good and bad) when it comes to things beauty related, it’s all here.
If you end up doing this tag, please leave me a comment with the link to your post, so I can check it out.
Anyway, let’s get on with it, shall we…
- 1. How many times do you wash your face daily?
At least once a day; sometimes two, if I can be bothered.
- What skin type do you have? (Dry, oily, combo)
Combination, I guess? It used to be super dry/sensitive; it’s still a bit sensitive, but also somewhat oily.
- What is your current facial wash?
Micellar water, because I’m super lazy (but also because it works amazingly well).
- Do you exfoliate?
Yes, on my face I use Goodness’s Once A Week Facial Scrub and on my body I use the Anatomicals Seven Deadly Sins – Melon Body Scrub.
- What moisturizer do you use?
On my face, I’m currently using Goodness’s Every Morning Moisturiser; I don’t tend to use anything on my body.
- Do you have freckles?
A few round my nose/under my eyes.
- Do you use eye-cream?
Yes; I’m currently using (and loving) the Kiwi Seed eye cream by Antipodes.
- Did you or do you have acne prone skin?
Not so much now that I don’t get periods (I’m on cerazette to help with the endometriosis).
- Did you ever use Pro-Activ?
No, my breakouts weren’t major.
- What foundation do you use?
A Bobbi Brown stick foundation in Golden Natural (4.75).
- How about concealer?
Right now, I’m using the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer (in medium).
- Do you know your undertone colour?
I just did a quiz, and apparently my undertone is neutral; I think that might have to do with the fact that I sunburn? I think I’m probably more of a warm…
- What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I have enough trouble putting on eyeliner; I don’t think I’m ready to start putting on falsies just yet.
- Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes… Do I do it? No.
- 16. What brand of mascara do you use?
I’m currently have a couple of Essence mascaras, which I bought because I lost my Benefit Roller Lash (It’s on the house, but I can’t find it anywhere)
- Sephora or MAC?
I don’t own any Sephora brand items, but I do love Sephora (the store).
- Do you have a MAC Pro card?
- What makeup tools do you use in your makeup application?
Brushes (Real Techniques, Eco Tools and ELF) and sponges (I have some beauty blender dupes that work pretty well)
- Do you use eyeshadow primer?
Yes, I use the Urban Decay Primer Potion (it’s amazing)
- For the face?
I’m currently using an ELF primer that I got at K-Mart.
- What is your favourite eyeshadow?
I’m REALLY loving the ELF palette that I got off IHerb a few months ago; the colours are super pigmented and last quite a while (I was surprised).
- Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Liquid/gel in a pen – I keep poking myself in the eye whenever I use a pencil.
- How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Haha, all the time…
- Do you use mineral makeup?
Yes, I have a mineral bronzer that I use.
- What is your favourite lipstick?
Right now I’m really loving the colour ‘Racy Rata’ by Karen Murell.
- How about lipgloss
I’m really not a lipgloss fan (or a liquid lipstick fan); I find them to tacky.
- What is your favourite blush to use?
Probably My ELF blush in Candid Coral at the moment.
- Do you buy makeup off E-Bay?
I don’t haven’t bought anything off E-Bay
- Do you like drugstore makeup?
- Did you ever consider taking makeup classes?
Not really; I’ve only just started getting into makeup, and so for now, I’m happy figuring things out for myself.
- Are you clumsy at putting on makeup?
I’m clumsy ALL the time…
- Name a makeup crime that you hate?
I can’t really think of anything – except when I put makeup on myself and then I’m my own worst critic (It’s always wrong).
- Do you like colourful shades or neutral ones?
- Which celebrity always has great makeup?
- If you could leave the house only wearing one makeup item what would it be?
Lipstick definitely; I do it all the time.
- Could you ever leave the house without makeup on?
I do most of the time to be honest, mainly because I’m lazy.
- Do you think you look good with no makeup on?
Yeah, I think I look fine.
- In your opinion, what is the best makeup line?
I honestly have no idea because I don’t stick to one brand…
- What is your overall opinion of makeup?
If you like it, wear it, if you don’t, then don’t; pretty simple, really.