Seeing as it’s the end of the year, I thought that I’d post a ‘my 2015 goals update’, and let you know how I got on with the goals I set for myself at the beginning of the year.
- Blog Regularly – I did have a patch where I was pretty down and couldn’t be bothered doing much (blogging was not really a priority), but I think I managed to cross this one off the list.
- Read more – While I didn’t complete my goodreads goal of reading 15 books this year, I did however get a third of the way through. This was more books than I read last year (or the year before that). Most of the books I read were great, and I think I might do a review of the books I read in the next few days.
- Get healthy – I got a FitBit in around July and have been making the most of it. I am a lot fitter than I have been in previous years (I don’t feel like dying after walking up our hilly anymore!), and lost some weight (which wasn’t the goal, but was a nice surprise). I’m thinking of doing a post about my fitness journey, and possibly making videos about it – let me know if this is something you would be interested in.
- Happiness – I have been making a conscious effort to not dwell on negative things lately, which can be hard. I don’t think I’m where I want to be in terms of happiness, but I’m a lot happier than I have been.
- Get out of town more often – we didn’t go overseas (sigh), but we did get out of town quire a bit this year, and it was fantastic.
- Figure out how to use this pen – Yeah, I think the last time I used it was when I posted this juice recipe (which incidentally was the last time we used the juicer, I think)….
- Care less about what others think – this is something I struggle with quite a bit, I don’t think I’m there yet, but I’m working on it.
- Seek adventure/do more things that scare me – this became my motto for the year; I have pushed myself outside of my comfort zone more this year than I have any other year of my life and it has been awesome. I have gone to some really cool blogging events and have met some incredibly awesome people and I’m so happy.
Do you set yearly goals for yourself? If so, how did you get on with the goals you set for 2015?