2016 is almost upon as, and as such I thought I would share my goals for 2016 with you. I enjoy setting goals for the year ahead, and I guess sharing them on my blog helps keep me accountable; which is also why I post updates throughout the year.
With that out of the way, here’s what I want to do/achieve in 2016:
- Post at least twice a week on my blog and on my youtube channel – posting on both my blog and youtube channel twice a week is going to be a bit of a challenge. I get sidetracked easily and find it hard to focus if I’m dow or don’t have ideas; I think this could be doable though, and am definitely going to give it a shot.
- Say yes to more things – pushing myself out of my comfort zone and doing things that scare me this year has been great, and I want to do more of it in 2016.
- Get out of Wellington more often – travel has been on my must-do list for as long as I can remember. We have a bit of travel planned in the new year, but there’s definitely room for more (fingers crossed for an overseas trip).
- Read more – I used to be such a bookworm, but can’t seem to focus on a book long enough to finish it anymore. I want to get back into the habit of writing, and will be doing another goodreads book challenge this year (hopefully I’ll complete it this time).
- Continue on my getting healthy journey – while it’s not killing me to walk up our hill anymore, there’s still room for improvement.
last year, I shared my word of the year with you, which was integrity – which was pretty much about meaning what I say, saying what I mean and making sure that I was proud of who I was at the end of the year.
This year my word will be adventure; I need a little excitement in my life and want to actively seek out things that will be exciting, daring and of course a little unusual.
The image above is a sigil I made to represent adventure being my word the year, and to set my intentions for the coming year. I got the idea from LaurDIY’s video on happiness, which you should check out.
Have you set goals/resolutions for 2016? What is something you want to achieve in the year ahead?