It’s officially summer in New Zealand, which mean’s it time for a what’s in my bag: summer edition!
We have a fair bit of travel lined up this year (it seems this year it’s wedding season for us (feast or famine, right?), so I’ll probably be doing a few of these posts (our first wedding of the season is in Auckland, and I have a what’s in my carry on/makeup bag video up on my youtube channel).
I know, that summer has only just started, but I really enjoy doing these posts, so here’s what I have in bag at the moment:
- a makeup bag
- a note book and pen (I use these for jotting down blog and vlog ideas)
- perfume (my current favourite is Illicit by Jimmy Choo
- my wallet)
- a tile (to help find my bag)
- keys (with a tile attached, so I can find them; I also have one in my wallet)
I LOVE the tiles I have, I have them in and on pretty much everything: in my wallet, bag, on my keys and attached my swipe cards. It makes figuring out where everything is so much easier.
In my makeup bag I have:
- moisturiser (one with spf and one without)
- hand cream
- lip balm
- lip stick
- hand sanitiser
That is what I have in my bag at the moment, what are you currently carrying around with you? Is there anything you can’t live without?